AUTOMOTIVE SCHEDULING SOFTWARE
Trusted by over 50 of the Fortune 500
As someone who runs an automotive repair shop, you know how important it is to always have the right parts. Got a customer who needs a windshield repaired? You’ve got that covered. Someone looking for a new set of tires? You’ve got the expert recommendation to keep their family safe on the road. Have a customer searching for a speedy oil change? Your service technicians are the best of the best.
But what about the parts that keep your business running smoothly behind the scenes? The tedious, but absolutely essential aspects of your business, like customer scheduling? There are ways to make improvements to those systems, too, freeing up more of your time to get back to your business.
The AppointmentPlus® auto repair shop software system is crafted to be an efficient method of handling your booking needs, with minimal maintenance from you.
How Auto Repair Shop Software Saves You Time & Money
- Seamless API integration with existing systems
- Improve service traffic efficiency with fewer phone calls and missed appointments
- Reduce car service appointment no shows with automated email and text message reminders
- Accurate reporting keeps your technicians busy and your service bays full
With our system, you will:
- Increase the number of bookings
- Save time
- Improve your ROI
Dealerships Book Service Appointment Times Automatically with Online Scheduling
Why AppointmentPlus For Automotive Repair Shops, Mechanic Shops?
Like a great car repair shop, we’ve got years of experience under our belts. Since 2001, our experts continue to create an industry-leading customer experience that keeps our clients at the top of their game.
We work with corporate autoplexes, quick-lane franchises, and dealerships across the country. Our clients include Honda, Ford, Chrysler, Harley-Davidson, Meineke, and many more. So no matter what your needs and expectations are, we’ve got a range of solutions for you and your crew.
- Auto Repair Shops
- Auto/Tire Service Centers
- Mechanic Shops
- Car Dealerships
- Body Shops
- Car Washes & Detailing Services
Efficient Appointment Scheduling:
- Access anytime, anywhere.
- Email and text reminders to staff and clients
- Run a variety of reports and print appointment sheets.
- Packages and gift certificates available for clients.
AppointmentPlus Case Study – Firestone
The Bridgestone Retail Operations group operates over 2,250 Firestone Complete Auto Care Centers throughout the US.
Firestone Complete Auto Care Centers were operating on a first come-first serve basis, causing many customers to have to wait for service. Plus, customers were consistently requesting the ability to book online.
By utilizing the AppointmentPlus API, Bridgestone/Firestone was able to create a branded booking experience for their customers. Online scheduling has significantly increased the business at the Centers, with well over 1,000,000 appointments being booked each month.
Auto Repair Shop Software
Automotive centers rely on Appointment-Plus to schedule a variety of services, including oil changes, transmission inspections and repairs, extended mileage checkups, heating and air conditioning maintenance, brake inspections and installations, tire rotations, and vehicle detailing. From smaller dealerships to large autoplexes, Appointment-Plus provides the tools automotive centers need to efficiently schedule their client service appointments.
- Automated Process frees up staff for more important tasks.
- Improve Efficiency with fewer phone calls and missed appointments.
- Reduce “No-Shows” with automated confirmations and reminders.
- Better Record Keeping with sales tracking and robust reports.
Adaptable for Single or Multiple Service Locations
Appointment-Plus is the perfect service for both single-site operations and those with multiple locations and many employees. Because it works through the Internet, you don’t have to worry about the expensive and troublesome issue of trying to network all of your computers.
- Easy to set up.
- No hardware to purchase or manage.
- Fully customizable with hundreds of preferences.
Internal Scheduling and Customer Self-Scheduling (Optional)
While allowing customers to schedule their own service appointments is a great feature, some businesses use the system for internal appointment scheduling only.
- Businesses can efficiently manage and view their own schedules.
- Administrative control includes providing multiple access levels.
- Completely control how your customers make appointments.